見NSRI，Duloxetine inhibits serotonin and norepinephrine re-uptake at all doses.
- Gastrointestinal side effects are common with duloxetine, including nausea, dry mouth, and constipation. Diarrhea and vomiting are seen less often.
- Insomnia, dizziness, somnolence, and sweating seen.
- Sexual dysfunction also occurs.
- Duloxetine should not be administered to patients with hepatic insufficiency.
- Metabolites are excreted in the urine, and the use of duloxetine is not recommended in patients with end-stage renal disease.